Not a NAHA Member? Join Today to receive discounted pricing!
All Registrations Include Entrance to the Trade Show
(the tradeshow is free to the public)
Space is limited, don’t delay!
|Package||Base Price||Early Bird Price|
|One Day Pass
|One Day Pass
|Two Day Pass
|Two Day Pass
Add on the Post-Conference Workshop
|Additional $150 ($125 with Early Bird Pricing!)||Additional $175 ($150 with Early Bird Pricing!)|
- *Lunch and dinner will be served buffet style at the Officer’s Club. For guests staying at the University Guest House, breakfast is included and will be served there.
- The Gala Banquet, evening social and dance are included with full conference registrations only while seats last. If you purchase a one or two day pass which includes Friday, you may purchase a banquet ticket for $50.00.
- Conference meal tickets are not sold separately, however meals can be purchased at the cafeteria or campus restaurants by those not attending the conference. Please note that it is the responsibility of individuals with food allergies to determine the suitability of food being served for themselves.
- No refunds will be given for unused meals.
- Hotel accommodations are NOT included.
- Entry to Red Butte Garden is a separate nominal fee payable to the garden staff upon entry.
- Except for certified service animals, the University does not allow pets inside the hotel or campus buildings.
- Conference registration is available to individuals age 12 and older. Permission must be obtained on a case-by-case basis for any exceptions to this rule. Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Refund requests must be made in writing and received no later than June 1, 2018. Refunds prior to June 1, 2018 are subject to a 10% Administration Fee. Refund requests received after June 1, 2018 will be refunded less $200 and a 10% Administration Fee of the total originally paid. Please note: Conference schedule and speakers are subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given due to a speaker having to step down at short notice.
Conference tickets may be transferred to another person provided written documentation of transfer is sent to NAHA at: email@example.com at time of transfer.
Attendees agree to indemnify and hold NAHA harmless for any liabilities, claims, or demands (including any costs, expenses, or attorneys’ fees incurred on account thereof) that may be a consequence of or arising from their attendance of the The World of Aromatherapy IX conference and trade show.
Continuing Education Hours
Click here for information on Continuing Education Hours
Not a NAHA Member? Join today to receive discounted pricing!